Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Speechless

I've been at a loss for words recently, and if you know me, that is incredibly rare.  It just seems that I've been unable to find the right words to put behind the emotions that have surfaced as a result of proceeding with our adoption.  I've been brought to tears, unable to speak, because of the kindness of complete strangers.  Friends and family have left me speechless, through their words and their actions. 
As a result, I haven't been able to answer the many questions asked of us.  This is why I'm starting this blog.  Here, I can answer the Who, What, Where, Why and How of this whole adoption.  And I pray that through it all, you will be able to see God's handiwork.
So please journey with me as God begins reading the next chapter...one that He wrote before time ever began...

No comments:

Post a Comment