Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer in a Nutshell

OH.MY.GOODNESS!  Where did my summer go??  I thought coaching was keeping me from blogging, returning emails, phone calls, texts and cultivating friendships, but apparently it wasn't.  Apparently it's just me and my lack of sufficient energy required to maintain that level of commitment. 

The last 2 months have been incredible!  So many stories and adventures to blog about! 
That I WILL get to. 
Eventually. 
Like when school starts in 2 weeks. 
I hope.

But in a nut shell...
After swim team, ALL 4 of my kids went to TBarM as day campers for a week.  WONDERFUL!!
Then we took off for Colorado where we spent most of July!
Now we are back in South Texas and all that my kids can do is look at each other, because it's so stinking hot!  They don't even have the energy to talk.  I.Totally.Understand.  So we are going back...to Colorado that is.  To the highest incorporated city in the nation, where the high on the hottest day is 72 and the low is in the 40's and the sun shines every day, even when it rains.  I'll try and make it back before they need to report to school.

Oh, and I can not wait to post these, but we had professional pictures taken!!!  Here is a taste of what the very talented and fellow adoptive mommy-to-be, Jennifer Verme at Bend the Light Photography captured...



Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Are you really coming back to CO?! It was so fun to meet all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, love those pictures! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, YES, I'm coming back!!! It will be a short trip though. :( Apparently, Brian seems to think that he needs to return to work within a reasonable amount of time. :) Wish you were on the southeast side of Colorado!

    ReplyDelete